News from the Friends of the Beaufort Library
- The Friends of the Beaufort Library would like to thank the Beaufort community for making the 2022 Annual Book Sale a huge success!
We also want to give a big "Shout Out" to the following groups who were so instrumental to our success:
- Boy Scout Troop 1
- Marines from the Weapons and Field Training Battalion
- Burton Fire Department
- Beaufort High School Interact Club
- Beaufort High School Key Club
- Arthur Aldridge, Eric Longo, & Jim Chevas, security
** Note: Due to the recent Book Sale, we suspended temporarily all book donations. We look forward to receiving your book donations starting November 15. Thank you.
- Save the Date! 2023 Books Sandwiched In events will be held January 23 through March 13 at USCB 805 Carteret St.